Skip to content
- Appropriate clothing that can endure messy projects is recommended. We don’t want your child to worry about getting his/her clothes ruined. Closed toe shoes are required– NO THONGS OR SANDALS.
- Each child must have an extra set of clothes which will be kept in the child’s cubby in case there should be a messy moment.
- Children are allowed to share. Guns and weapons, however, are not permitted.
- Birthdays may be celebrated during snack time.
- Parents are welcome to help in the classroom whenever they would like.
- Sick children are not allowed at school. A runny nose, fever, or vomiting need to be gone at least 24 hours prior to returning to school. We would appreciate your sensitivity to others.